At the Top Employers Institute Headquarters in Amsterdam
The Top Employers Institute globally certifies excellence in the conditions that employers create for their people. Headquartered in the Netherlands, the company has recognised Top Employers around the world since 1991. To date we are proud that we have certified Top Employers in more than 100 countries in the world. Apart from our HQ in Amsterdam (The Netherlands) we have regional hubs in Belgium, France, Germany, Spain, UK, China, South Africa, Brazil and the United States.
In the role of HR Research Project Manager you will be responsible for the Certification of international companies participating in the annual Programmes across the globe. Thereby you ensure they meet our global standard of excellence. You are the contact person for internal and external stakeholders regarding the Certification process and the deeper HR knowhow.
- Responsible for the guiding the Certification Process for several international participants
- Auditing the HR policies and practices from our participants based on a global standard
- Trusted advisor in the field of HR with broad-based knowledge on the many topics that support a holistic organisational HR framework (i.e. talent strategy, performance management, learning and development, compensation and benefits, organisational culture)
- Presenting the results and benchmark data to (HR) leadership team of our participants (both face-to-face as well as via webinars)
- Commercially support to our business development managers
- Close collaboration with the Research team within the International Certification, Research and Innovation Centre of the Top Employers Institute and our different hubs across the globe
- Building and maintaining long lasting relationships, to providing excellent service and support to participants
- Involvement in special internal projects related to development of the process, methodology, tooling and/or HR topic related research
- You have a minimum of 5 years working experience in HR or a related work field
- You have a Bachelor degree (or equivalent)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (first language). French would be advantageous
- You enjoy problem-solving and working across teams; with a keen eye for process management
- You are organised, pro-active, and analytical
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills combined with a commercial instinct
- Willingness to travel within Europe and occasionally also outside Europe.
The Top Employers Institute offers:
- Plenty of room for initiatives and own responsibility
- Open, informal and professional business culture
- Solid benefits including flexible working conditions, variable pay (bonus opportunities) and the opportunity to work across borders
- Competitive fixed remuneration (monthly salary)
Our core values are:
- We stretch for results
- We do the right thing
- We take personal ownership
- We depend on each other to win
- We do what we do with a smile
- We develop. Always.
Interested and ready for a new challenge? If this sounds like you and you also share our values, then we would love to meet you.
Please mail your motivation letter and your CV to the attention of Quinten van Es, email: HR@top-employers.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org. Without your motivation letter we cannot process your application.